In this episode we’ll discuss a risk everyone should be considering when thinking about retiring and hopefully shine light on why getting things together financially means so much more than “when am I going to stop working?”
- Common questions and concerns that come with retirement.
- The financial life cycle and how it may differ for ER docs.
- Why “traditional” retirement may be a broken concept.
- The importance of understanding what is necessary mentally and emotionally to live a fulfilling life.
- What most people would do differently when planning for retirement.
- Why it’s important to open up your options and assess the different possibilities for retirement.
- A unique opportunity that ER docs have.
- The biggest player that affects your retirement choices.
financial planning, retirement planning, traditional retirement, ER doctors, emergency medicine, emergency room