In this episode, we’ll look into the topic of American women savings disparities and how women EPs may differ, the important things you should be considering regarding non-working spouses, and even go beyond the financial realm into planning for life decisions and goals in retirement.
- Why women tend to have less savings than men.
- Life expectancies and how to plan your finances around them.
- The variety of issues we can learn from and plan to avoid.
- The biggest hurdle to overcome with financial planning and what your goal should be.
- Maternity leave, disability, and other issues that pop up for female docs.
- Day-to-day aspects of retirement to plan for.
life expectancy, women's savings, retirement planning, savings, ER doctors, emergency medicine, emergency room