In this episode, we’ll get into that along with the history of these codes and discuss the current usage of codes across the United States.
- The similarities between ER codes and financial situations people find themselves in.
- Communication issues and misunderstood codes.
- The disruption of cashflow and how it tends to affect ER docs.
- Why your susceptibility to catastrophe is important to be aware of.
- Savings and setting your children up to succeed.
- How messy habits get in the way of steady finances.
- Signs you may not be getting the best financial guidance.
emergency codes, codes, communication, ER doctors, emergency medicine, emergency room