In this episode, we'll look at the nature of workplace violence and discuss how this can impact the mental and physical well-being and career longevity of ER Docs.
- The commonly unknown dangers to ER doctors.
- What to know about protection and deducting protection measures.
- A specific instance where an ER doc client was in a dangerous situation.
- The rising rate of violence in the ER and the lack of publicity involved.
- How security has changed over the years and the ease of getting into hospitals.
Workplace violence, assault, verbal abuse, risk, safety, mental health,