We find ER Docs tend to have very different banking setups. That’s why we felt today’s episode would be a good way to help navigate the balancing act of credit card rewards, convenience, and practicality.
- Why having a credit card is a good idea.
- How credit cards may be more secure than debit cards.
- The benefits of using a credit card.
- How to know if a credit card is right for you.
- How to find the right card for you.
- The benefit of keeping a card separate for your business expenses.
- How to make the most of your money using loyalty programs.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, credit cards, credit, debit cards, bank