On top of these complexities, there’s the human element of “a disability won’t happen to me.” Combine this with monthly premiums that come with these policies, it’s no mystery why ER Docs may decide to cheap out or avoid purchasing a policy altogether. In this episode we’ll address the common questions we get that will hopefully provide some clarity on the importance of obtaining proper disability insurance coverage.
- Why disability is a lot more prevalent than people think.
- Common questions in regards to disability insurance.
- How easily a disability can happen.
- The importance of having proper disability coverage.
- How most long-term disabilities occur.
- What happens if you don’t get disability insurance.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, disability, disability insurance, insurance