Coming off the midterm election, in this episode we’ll discuss if there’s any room for emotion when it comes to investing and whether or not there is correlation between the political party in power and market performance.
- Why voting is crucial.
- How the election impacts stocks.
- The importance of remembering that downturns in the market are normal.
- Why you should stay in the market regardless of downturns.
- Why politics should not impact your portfolio decisions.
- How to ensure you’re invested correctly.
- How to avoid getting caught up in trends.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, politics, investments, voting