We aren’t here to make you feel bad about your financial behavior—this is all about finding the weak spots and making improvements in the future. Our goal is to give you some hints and clues if you’re not on the right track so that you can get back on the right track in the new year.
- The importance of setting financial goals.
- How to best take advantage of deductions on 1099 income.
- The deal with annuities and what you should (or shouldn’t) be doing about them.
- Why a Whole Life Policy may not be the best option for you and what to do about it.
- What to do if you’ve racked up credit card debt this year.
- Why you should have an umbrella policy.
- The unsustainable methods of spending many people are guilty of this year.
er, er doctor,finances, financial plan, jonny mcmullen, physicians, scott wisniewski,financially naughty, naughty or nice list,