Why do I bring this up? Because a lot of parallels can be drawn from this and applied to the financial “career” of an ER Doc. Today’s episode, we’ll discuss the appeal of home run-type ventures and the risks involved in them as compared to staying the course.
- The success rates of new U.S. businesses.
- Why so many U.S. businesses fail in the first year.
- The importance of being realistic about the facts when starting a new business.
- Why it is essential to consider the financial issues you may experience when starting a new business.
- The importance of weighing up the risks versus the rewards.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, retirement, financial freedom