With health insurance being one of the most individualized aspects of financial planning, in this episode we get into various aspects you should be considering this upcoming open enrollment to ensure you’re obtaining the right coverage.
- What type of health insurance you should get.
- How HSAs work.
- When you may want to consider not having an HSA.
- An alternative to health insurance.
- How to ensure you are getting the right coverage.
- What you should do if you retire early and you’re too young to qualify for Medicare.
- The importance of tax diversification.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, retirement, financial freedom