This will be a fun one. Just remember, while data can be valuable, every individual’s circumstances are different. Keep an open-mind and enjoy it for what it’s worth!
- The average hourly rate for ER Docs.
- The average savings rate for ER Docs.
- Who's licensed in the most states.
- The average debt rate for ER Docs.
- How many people are paid solely W-2 income.
- The average amount of work between clinical and management.
- The difference between the East Coast and West Coast in terms of taxes.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, retirement, financial freedom