The traditional way of pulling money out of pre-tax retirement accounts by selling positions then distributing the cash proceeds may not be the optimal strategy for many. Yet, it’s the way most people end up handling things. On today’s episode, we discuss a different way – one that is often overlooked or unknown.
- How to access your IRA in retirement.
- How to calculate your Required Minimum Distribution.
- The importance of knowing your long-term retirement goals.
- What defines an in-kind distribution.
- Why retirement tax planning is still essential.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, IRA, RMD, retirement