In this opening episode, Scott and Jonny discuss COVID-19 and its impact on the health and jobs of frontline workers. Listen in to learn what solutions can be implemented in order to bring more security and financial stability to you and your family, as well as how painting finances from a data-driven perspective can help to shed light on warning signs and important changes that can be made to improve your financial situation.
What You'll Hear:
- The effect of the pandemic on ER docs.
- The importance of tracking data for health and finances.
- How Scott and Jon track and communicate trends and benchmarks.
- The financial vitals you should be tracking.
- What you need in order to make better financial decisions.
- Why tracking spending is crucial and what we can do with that data.
financial plan, ER, ER doctor, physicians, financial data, tracking spending, vital signs